Please contact us on 01707 376255 for no obligation plot advice

Do you have a large garden you may wish to sell - or know of some land you think may have development potential?


You may be surprised to learn that even in today’s market your property could be worth substantially more than you think – and that you could successfully realise the true potential of your home’s worth without spending a fortune in the process.


Many homes with extensive gardens are suitable for residential development but with planning law becoming increasingly difficult to negotiate, Netherdown’s expertise has helped many homeowners unlock the value of their properties.


We have had significant planning successes throughout Welwyn and Hertfordshire and most recently have gained a permission at a very challenging green belt site in Gosmore, Hitchin. Our skills lie in assessing your home’s potential for redevelopment and as a housebuilder committed to government targets, we are not interested only in brownfield sites - so even if the site you have in mind is in a rural location or within a conservation area, it may well prove suitable.


We consider all sites, including gardens, brownfield, green belt, rural and conservation areas.

We consider sites with or without detailed planning permission as well as those with adverse planning histories.

We can quickly assess your site’s development potential and we will give you honest advice.

We will offer solutions in order to gain planning permission quickly – even on sites which may have been simply overlooked by other developers.

We work with careful and thoughtful architects to devise the most appropriate scheme for you land.

All of our projects are meticulously planned to ensure we maximise the value of the site, which means we can pay you the best possible price for your asset.

If your property and land is less than 1.2 acres in total, and you would like to sell a portion of your private garden, talk to us about Principal Private Residence relief (PPR) for exemption to Capital Gains Tax.


Contact us about your land